Let's Get Started!
Welcome to the 2020-2021 school year! Our first day of school is Monday, August 24th and we can't wait to see you ONLINE! If you need help, do not hesitate to call us at 562.229.7825. We look forward to a successful year together!
What You Need!
Students will need:
- an electronic device to access their google account. If you need to borrow a device, call us! We have one for you!
- their school email address and password. Don't have this information? Call us! We will give it to you!
- access their google classroom to find the google meet link. Click here for directions on accessing google classroom.
How to "Attend" Class Virtually
Once you are logged into your google classroom, find the meet link in the classroom header.
- Students need to login by 8:30am for attendance on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays. On Wednesdays, attendance will be taken at 9:45am.
- Live instruction with the classroom teacher will take place every day. Please view our Virtual Bell Schedule below and contract your student's teacher for specific google meet times.
Virtual Academy Bell Schedule
Due to changes in school structure this year resulting from COVID-19, our schedule has changed. ALL elementary schools will have the same bell schedule and will begin at 8:30am. Therefore, students must be logged in for attendance at 8:30am on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays. On Wednesdays, attendance will be taken at 9:45am. Please click here to view the virtual academy bell schedule.